Teenagers are so weird bc everybody’s horny and nobody’s having sex
In the past month 300 girls in Nigeria were abducted to be sold as sex slaves because “education for women is evil,” a girl in Connecticut got stabbed after telling a boy “no” when asked if she’d go to prom with him, and now some self-proclaimed “supreme gentlemen” went on a misogynistic, mass-murdering rampage because girls didn’t want to sleep with him.
How the fuck could anyone possibly still think that we don’t need feminism.
>teenage actress’s private nudes get leaked
>teenage actress is reviled as a slut and a whore and a bad role model
>james franco asks a seventeen-year-old girl if he can meet her in a private hotel room
>james franco gets to go on saturday night live and joke about what a silly doofus he is for soliciting sex from a girl literally half his age
DO NOT DARE OVERLOOK THIS POST
- earl grey: how do you take your tea?
- lady grey: favorite outfit?
- irish breakfast: what country do you want to visit?
- chamomile: comfort movie?
- peppermint: what's your favorite holiday and why?
- milk: do you have any allergies?
- sugar: tell me about your first crush
- honey: type out the last text you sent
- green tea: where do you feel most at peace?
- bubble tea: what ride would you pick at an amusement park?
- mug: when/where do you normally drink tea?
- chai: what do you order at starbucks?
- oolong: what are you hoping to be doing in ten years?
- herbal: post a selfie
- coffee: surprise coffee ask! how do you take your coffee?
“Become friends with people who aren’t your age. Hang out with people whose first language isn’t the same as yours. Get to know someone who doesn’t come from your social class. This is how you see the world. This is how you grow.”
note to self (via koreyan)